07/05/2019

AMA personal note


I am the sole author and administrator of NUNC COEPI it is - for a few years now - my only job.
Upon him I bestow the best of my effort at an average of 5 - 7 hours of daily work.
NUNC COEPI has - and will - only apostolic purposes and, therefore, with reference to the words of Jesus:

"The laborer deserves his keep " [i]

and being my difficult personal situation in economic terms, I decided without any hesitation or itching publish this note.

I really need help and so appeal to readers of NUNC COEPI to collaborate with this help that is intended, of course, current expenditure as internet, books, newsletters, etc., indispensable for the same work.

Any amount will be invaluable contribution.

If you decide to contribute, thank you please send to my personal email - ontiano@gmail.com  - an indication that you want to contribute and, in response,  will indicate the IBAN of the account to which you can make your transfer


NUNC COEPI is seen in regular bases in different countries as:

Argentina, Armenia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, South Korea, Costa Rica, Arabs Emirates, Spain, France, Honduras, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Timor-Leste, Ukraine, Vietnam


As of today:

Received the May 09.2018:    25 €
Received the June 19.2018: 200 €


I renew, therefore, my call as the situation remains delicate.




António Mexia Alves


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.